View Other Details
Full year: £18,500
The University of Sussex is one of the United Kingdom's top universities and a world-renowned higher-education institution, consistently ranked among the best universities around the world and in the UK top 20.
Sussex provides one of the largest study abroad programs in the UK - boasting more than 1,000 modules across almost 30 major areas.
Only one hour from central London and 30 minutes from London Gatwick international airport, Brighton is a sunny seaside city on the South Coast of England, famous for its festival and arts scene, and having a dynamic, cosmopolitan and vibrant sense of inclusivity. ).
Outside of the excellent academia, at Sussex you can explore any of 200 societies, cafés, bars, and events on campus, visit the famous Brighton beach and pier or take in the shopping centers and festivals.
- Constantly ranked among the top universities in the world. The Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2020 placed Sussex 146th in the world overall, 54th for Social Sciences, 60th for Business, 86th for Psychology and 89th for Law.
- 'University of the Year for Student Retention' by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2022.
- Sussex is ranked in the top 10 universities in the UK for Brighton's diverse nightlife (pubs, clubs and music venues) and political activities.
- Over 1,000 top-tier study modules to choose from - Sussex is known for its Humanities and Social Sciences field, with its Development Studies program being placed at number 1 globally in the QS World University Ranking.
- City of Brighton ranked 1st in England for student happiness
Ranked 11th for Psychology (Complete University Guide 2018) in the United Kingdom, the University of Sussex also has one of the country's largest schools of Psychology, with almost 40 modules on offer for direct enroll students.
The School has approximately 600 m2 of laboratory space, well equipped to support the needs of research groups, and an extensive range of general facilities, including 18 cubicles (for individual testing) and a large room used for the simultaneous testing of groups.
Sussex's School of Global Studies offers over 60 modules for direct enroll students in the world-ranked disciplines of Development (1st globally - above Harvard and Oxford) and IR (world's top 100).
The School addresses the most pressing global issues of our time – global inequalities and justice, climate/environmental change, war and peace, global health and finance crises, intolerance and discrimination, with a focus on novel finding solutions to the world’s intractable problems.