View Other Details
t’s no surprise London remains one of the most popular destinations for study abroad students. Bustling with must-see art, music, theater, and fashion, the capital of the United Kingdom never runs shy of excitement or attractions.
- CIEE Global Institute – London is located in the heart of Bloomsbury, one of the most vibrant and student-populated neighborhoods of central London.
- Hit London’s highlights like the Houses of Parliament, the Tower of London, the British Museum, East London’s street art scene, and more.
- Experience contemporary London entertainment by attending sporting events, concerts, and theater.
- Depending on their program of study and availability, students may be able to participate in an internship or volunteer.
- Do London on your own terms by customizing your experience through the Open Campus program. Take one, two, or three six-week blocks, select your academic track from six options, then choose your courses from a wide range of subject areas.
CIEE Scholarships and Grants
CIEE’s need-based grants offer support to students who face financial barriers to studying abroad. CIEE awards need-based grants based on students’ EFCs and program selection. The Gilman Go Global Grant offers students $750-$2,000 toward airfare, plus $2,500 toward semester program costs, or $1,000 toward summer program costs.
Study abroad this summer in London and immerse yourself in this trendy metropolis brimming with culture, fashion, architecture, history, and food. Earn credits toward your degree with coursework on British theatre, business, politics, art, media, and social science.
All London courses complemented with CIEE co-curricular activities and excursions beyond the city to enhance classroom learning and provide intercultural understanding. Study at CIEE Global Institute in London or take classes at Goldsmiths, University of London, University College London or University of Westminster.
Study abroad this January in London, a global hub for arts, music, fashion, and literature.