CCSA: Summer Term - London Summer

Make London your home. CCSA’s four-week program enables you to experience the great city while earning 3 or 6 hours of credit along with faculty and students from other CCSA member schools at the University of London King’s College Waterloo Campus. Beyond the classroom and field trips, the schedule will enable you to explore the world outside of London on weekends.

PROGRAM PACKAGE:

-Accommodations
-Course-related activities and entrances fees
-Some minor additional course fees may apply. See our cost calculator.
-All course-related ground transportation
-Additional cultural program excursions
-Health and emergency evacuation insurance
-Program directors and staff on-site 24/7

• CCSA courses fit in your schedule by offering winter term and summer term options.
  • Programs are lower cost and contain more included excursions and activities in the base program price than other study abroad options.
  • CCSA courses are designed for first-time abroad students, providing extra layers of support and development through one-on-one sessions, small group orientations and detailed pre-departure cultural competency training.
  • Direct support in-transit and on-site from trained CCSA staff.
  • Students travel with faculty and staff from select US airports as a group -or- students can book their own airfare and travel independently

Taylor

Doorway to Fantasy: London 2013/2014

This study abroad program changed my life forever. We visited places such as Stonehenge, Hampton Court, and Westminster Abbey. I learned about a different culture and the literature that came from it.

It was amazing being able to go to so many famous places in England. However, I feel like we got to experience the real London when we were allowed to go out by ourselves in the evenings. For example, my friends and I found a New Year's Eve party, located in a World War II bunker, that was entirely 1940s themed. It looked as if we had stumbled upon a movie set. All throughout the night, we were surrounded by Londoners. For the first time during my trip, I no longer felt like a tourist. I was amongst people who lived there and I fully immersed myself in the culture. I believe that this program would improve by finding one or two, non-touristy, events to go to. Other than that, the trip was pretty much perfect.