Winter Break Entrepreneurship Bootcamp in Sydney, London, SF

General Assembly’s unique 10-day startup bootcamp will prepare you to take an idea from concept to plan and to actual product demo.

The program runs January 4 - 13, 2016 in Sydney, London, San Francisco, and New York City.

Spend a week dipping your toes into the tech world and learn how to turn an idea into a product prototype. We'll teach you the building blocks of product management, UX design, sales, marketing, and learn startup methodology. This iterative prototyping bootcamp will allow you to turn an idea into a reality. You'll learn how to manage the process of digital product development from start to finish.

You'll also get to tour startups and top tech companies, and hear from recent grads about what a day in the life is like.

We will also be running this program over spring break (7-days) and in the beginning and the end of summer.

Hi, thanks for stopping by! Yes, this program runs in Winter 2018 :)

Raffi

GA Business Acc

I took General Assembly's Business Accelerator program in NYC. The GA program helped me understand the fundamentals behind creating a successful business and the importance of figuring out a unique value proposition early on. I acquired many skills that I can transfer into many industries. My instructors were professionals and they had work experience to back up the knowledge. I would recommend every student to consider studying abroad with GA.

About General Assembly

General Assembly is a 21st century education institution that is redefining higher education by focusing on in-demand practical skills and education-to-employment experiential programs.

Our vision is a global community of individuals empowered to...