MSU offers a unique program that combines marketing and the international comparative dimensions of business into a six-credit summer experience. Students will gain international experience that incorporates aspects of the European business climate. Through out this experience, students receive extensive contact with European executives and office. Be prepared for required physical activities that contribute to the academic goals of the program.
This program includes international site visits as well as multiple field trips including:
- A six-day excursion to Zurich, Switzerland and the Alps
- A five-day excursion to Paris, France.
- An eight-day excursion to London, UK
- A three day excursion to Berlin, Germany
- Extensive hiking and a multitude of activities
- European business climate
- Company visit In all locations