Spend a semester or academic year in Cannes, France with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 18 credits per semester through courses at the Campus International de Cannes. Courses are taught in English or French with no previous French language study required.
There are many volunteer and non-credit internship opportunities in Cannes. For spring semester students, a Cannes Film Festival Internship is also available. Participating students receive a ‘Cannes cinephile’ pass which grants admission to films in various theaters during the Film Festival.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Cannes city tour
• Wine and cheese tasting
• Theater tickets to the opera, ballet and musicals
• 4-day trip to Paris
• 2-day trip to Provence
• Day and afternoon trips to Antibes and the Picasso Museum, Grasse, Île Sainte Marguerite, Monaco and St. Tropez.
An optional 3-day excursion to Florence, Italy is available.
- Earn up to 18 credits and transcript issued by Campus International de Cannes
- Day trips to Monaco and St. Tropez
- French wine and cheese tasting
- 4-day trip to Paris and 2-day trip to Provence
- Cannes Film Festival Internship available for Spring students