View Other Details
Experience the beauty of Grenoble! Located at the foot of the French Alps, this walkable city is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts and city buffs alike. Spend the day hiking, skiing, or paragliding, then come back to a convenient tram system, museums, and historic sites. Don’t miss the incredible views from the iconic Bastille!
Study business at the triple-accredited Grenoble Ecole de Management, one of the world’s top 50 business schools, or focus on French language and culture at the Université Grenoble-Alpes, where you can take an intensive 4-week French language session. Other course offerings include: accounting, art history, economics, fashion design, film studies, finance, and history.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.