International students can enter the 3rd and final year of the Bachelor program in the degree major “International Affairs”, specializing in international business. It is an English-only program.
The program is open to all students who wish to pursue an international career. Subjects include Business strategy, Contract and international business law, Project management, Management accounting, Production management, HR management, Brand and innovation management, International finance, International market and business intelligence, International marketing and communication. A variety of electives are available including: French civilization and culture, French business language, French cinema. Our unique "Tandem" pairs up French and foreign students to aid each other in progressing in the others’ language learning. Students can also take advantage of courses in our "PGE" and MBA programs.
Visit our website for more info
- 100% English program in International Business presented mostly by lecturers whose native language is English
- program aims to provide students with the tools necessary to begin an international career, or continue specialized studies in international business
- a unique program ranked among the top 20 best bachelor degrees in France, at a school providing 75 years of educational excellence and innovation
- a diverse multicultural campus located in an unparalleled physical and historical setting
- our French Foreign Language courses have the quality label F.L.E. “Français langue étrangère”