CEA Study Abroad in Aix-en-Provence, France
View Other Details
Located just 19 miles north of Marseille, the country’s second-largest city and primary commercial port, Aix-en-Provence is a small, walkable city in the south of France with beautiful tree-lined boulevards, historical public squares, artisanal shops, cafés, churches, historic mansions, and over 20 fountains that reflect the city’s origin as Roman spa town. It is an ideal location for day trips to the Mediterranean coast, the French Alps, and Paris.
Our Aix program is designed for students at a high-intermediate or above French language proficiency. Although courses are offered in English and French, four semesters of French are required; intermediate students are accepted on a case-by-case basis.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
Video and Photos
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
CEA Scholarships and Financial Aid
Studying abroad will change your life, improve your employability, and enhance your global competence. That's why we commit more than $2.0 million each year to our financial and scholarship programs.
Response from CEA Study Abroad
Hi Roree! Thanks for sharing your wonderful experience from studying abroad in Aix-en-Provence! Having easy access to transportation and the ability to speak the local language definitely helps enhance the experience. I'm so glad you found the onsite staff and school helpful when challenging yourself with those international courses!