Spend the summer studying French language and French culture in Paris! During our Summer in Paris program at Institut Catholique de Paris, you’ll improve your French language skills and knowledge of French culture as you live in the heart of this amazing city.
Turn Paris into your classroom for four to eight weeks this summer. Admire the intricate beauty of Notre Dame, sit and read in the shadow of the Eiffel Tower, or practice your French by ordering a morning baguette on your way to class.
Our Program is based on three core pillars:
- Campus near fountains, cafés, and Jardin du Luxembourg, a beautiful park for picnics.
- Intensive French language courses at all levels.
- Apartments in a traditional French neighborhood.
- Easy transportation system of bikes, taxis, buses, trains, and planes to explore Paris and Europe.
- Live within easy reach of icons like the Eiffel Tower, the Louvre Museum, the Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Moulin Rouge, and many more.