Athena Study Abroad Program at PICA in Paris, France

The very city of Paris itself will be your classroom in this program with Athena Study Abroad! The Paris, France program focuses on the interaction of students with their surroundings-the city of Paris itself. Classes do not only take place in traditional classrooms, but also venture out to prominent aspects of Parisian culture, such as the Louvre or even walking the streets to learn about Paris' architecture and history.

This intentionally small program focuses on the student experience. Teachers are more than teachers. Students are more than classmates. The Paris, France program aligns with the Athena standard of students' cultural immersion.

To get more of a taste of the French culture, field trips are included in the program cost. Possible destinations include the Loire Valley Chateaux, Normandy, Burgundy, and Champagne regions, Strasbourg, Versailles, and Giverny. Other activities like hiking, a jazz club night out, and movie nights are also available!

Katherine

One of their first time running the program

It was one of their first times running the program and there was only one other student. So I got to know the professors pretty well and let me tell you: they are incredible people. They are all brilliant and passionate in their fields as well as wonderful human beings. When I missed my flight, one of them took me in to their home and family and I had one of the most enchanting nights of my time in Paris. I learned many wonderful things and hope to return soon.

About Athena Study Abroad

Athena Study Abroad was designed by knowledgeable and caring professionals with one goal in mind: to bring authentic study abroad experiences to life that involve real cultural immersion aspects. Athena strives to provide programs that embrace...