CEA Study Abroad in Berlin, Germany (Summer)

CEA Study Abroad in Berlin, Germany (Summer)

Featuring vibrant nightlife, rich history and culture, and beautiful forests, parks, lakes, rivers, and canals, Berlin is a hub of commerce, scientific innovation, the arts, and an important location of political and economic power for the European Union.

Spend your summer honing your German language skills and immersing in local culture at Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin, or take economics, law, or business classes—taught in English—at the Berlin School of Economics and Law. Both of these prestigious universities are centrally located and accredited by the German Ministry of Education.

Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!

• Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
  • Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
  • Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
  • Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
  • Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions
Europe » Germany » Berlin
Cultural Studies
Liberal Arts
High School Diploma
Included: Personalized Pre-departure Advising; Tuition & Registration; Travel Medical Insurance; On-site Orientation; Housing; On-site Staff Support; Excursions and Cultural Engagement; Host Institution Services & Amenities and more. Scholarships available.

Stephanie
La Crosse, WI
University of Wisconsin-La Crosse

CEA-Berlin, Germany

Spending the summer in Berlin with CEA is the best decision I've ever made! The classes were not too challenging and there were several field trips for a more hands-on experience with what we were learning. There were lots of cultural excursions included with CEA and with Berlin School of Economics and Law, including to many of the monuments in Berlin, day trips to Potsdam, Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, and a weekend trip to Prague. Berlin is an amazing, beautiful, fun city full of history. There is always something to do. It is a great place if you want to enhance your German skills as there are students and residents from all over the world, but classes at BSEL are taught in English and it is easy to get around using English and very little German if you go there without knowing any German like I did! Berlin is also a very cultural city, with all sorts of food, and it is still relatively cheap compared to other European cities!

There is nothing I would really change about this program - I like how it was a 4 week program and fit easily into my summer, but looking back I would love if it could have been longer so I could've spent more time in Berlin!

Mckenzie
Seward, Nebraska
Concordia University- Nebraska

The Best Experience of My Life!

I spent the summer studying at the Berlin School of Economics & Law. Berlin is so diverse and it's so easy to feel at home there! CEA's support throughout the study abroad process was excellent. It was such a relief not having to worry about finding housing, enrolling in the school's program, or buying my own transportation pass! In addition to having group activities during the week (bus tours, waltz dancing lessons, sightseeing), our program also included a weekend trip to the Czech Republic. Our onsite specialist Kristin was amazing and always helped us with anything, whether we were feeling sick and needed to see a doctor or if we were looking for new restaurant recommendations. CEA's Summer Program in Berlin is absolutely the experience of a lifetime and I wish I could do it all over again!

Everything about the program was great--my only recommendation is to make it a little longer...4 weeks just went by so fast! There are so many things to do and see in Berlin, and I felt that a few extra weeks would have been great.

With 20 destinations across 11 countries, CEA Study Abroad offers an ideal balance of academics, internships, and adventure to more than 4,000 students each year. Find out where learning abroad can take you by clicking the “Visit Site” button and exploring our many options.

Why