Featuring vibrant nightlife, rich history and culture, and beautiful forests, parks, lakes, rivers, and canals, Berlin is a hub of commerce, scientific innovation, the arts, and an important location of political and economic power for the European Union.
Spend your summer honing your German language skills and immersing in local culture at Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin, or take economics, law, or business classes—taught in English—at the Berlin School of Economics and Law. Both of these prestigious universities are centrally located and accredited by the German Ministry of Education.
Interested? Click the “Visit Site” button to learn what’s waiting for you!
- Hands-on learning experiences that transform the world abroad into a classroom
- Personalized Pre-Departure Advising, including visa and immigration support
- Courses offered in English that fulfill major and general graduation requirements
- Comprehensive on-site support, including 24/7 emergency phone
- Career workshops, Internships Abroad, and Alumni Ambassador positions