View Other Details
2 weeks (July 4 to July 15, 2022)
Sign up before March 1, 2022 and receive an "Early Bird" discount of 10%!
April 15, 2022
Master current challenges and new technologies with regards to future electric grids and Smart Electrical Power Systems. You learn about measurement techniques and distributed intelligence for power systems. Discuss the future of electrical grids and microgrids and discover real time simulations of power systems. You achive a thorough understanding of the key challenges of future power systems.
Aside from boosting your career, our Summer Schools provide you with an unforgettable opportunity for intercultural exchange. Gain insights into student life at RWTH Aachen University and network with German companies and organizations!
✓Lectures & tutorials
✓Exercises & real time simulations
✓Intercultural exchange & social events
No more registrations possible! Registrations for next year are possible as of November 01,2022.
- Learn hands-on with exercises, use cases and practical units
- Get insights into German companies & organizations and the opportunity to build a network
- All our Short Courses have their own Mentors, who will help our participants to get to know Aachen from a true student’s perspective
- We offer you a wide range of social events: Intercultural training & meet-ups, sports day, karaoke night, barbeque, honoring events and more
- Aachen is located in the heart of Europe - some city trips to other cities and countries are included! On the weekend you have the opportunity to explore Germany and Europe on your own