View Other Details
International Health Insurance
A youthful city that attracts artists and intellectuals from all over the globe, Berlin is an exciting center for the arts. At NYU Berlin, you’ll experience the local and international arts scene while you take courses taught by established Berlin artists and architects. In classes like The Art World Today: Berlin and Beyond and Place, Building, Time: the Architecture of Berlin, you’ll examine the relevance of art in today’s world. You’ll explore Berlin’s culture in class trips to museums, opera houses, theaters, galleries, markets, and festivals. And through NYU Berlin’s internship program, you can gain firsthand experience working in local arts institutions. Access our online application on the NYU Global Programs website and get ready for an amazing semester abroad! Opportunities vary based on local restrictions. Visit the NYU Berlin website for the most up-to-date information.
- Benefit from NYU’s rigorous academic offerings with a special focus on Art and Art Professions, Emerging Media, Environmental Studies, Politics, Sociology, and Recorded Music.
- NYU Berlin staff plan trips to nearby cities such as Potsam, Leipzig, Dresden, Dessau, Wittenburg, and Hamburg.
- NYU Berlin boasts two academic centers: one, in stylish Prenzlauer Berg houses classrooms, a computer lab, a student lounge, and group meeting space. The other, in St. Agnes, contains studio space for art classes.
- Get involved through volunteering opportunities in the local community.
- Students can also take courses at NYU's affiliated institution, Humboldt University.