View Other Details
International Health Insurance
NYU Shanghai is the newest of NYU's three degree-granting campuses that form the backbone of the University's fully interconnected global network. Here, you'll take China-focused courses taught by expert faculty who bring to life China’s history and unique culture through trips to art galleries, local businesses, and film screenings. You'll take a Chinese language course and further improve your language skills by being paired with a student who is fluent in Chinese. NYU Shanghai’s campus is located in a 15-story building in Pudong, the heart of a thriving economic zone and Shanghai's commercial center. It features classrooms, an expansive library, an auditorium, a colloquium space, dance and music practice rooms, kitchen and dining facilities, and a fitness center. Opportunities vary based on local restrictions. Visit the NYU Shanghai section of the Global Programs website for the most up-to-date information.
- Since NYU Shanghai is a four-year, degree-granting campus, you’ll have a full range of subjects to choose from.
- NYU Shanghai’s campus is located in the heart of a thriving economic zone and the city of Shanghai's commercial center.
- NYU Shanghai's Center for Student Involvement will help you discover opportunities like participating in student government, clubs, or organizations or volunteering in service projects.
- You’ll have access to NYU Shanghai’s Career Development Center, which can connect you with internship opportunities in Shanghai.
- Visit Shanghai’s cultural sites like Yu Garden, the Jade Buddha Temple, and the city’s museums and art galleries.