Spend Your Fall Semester in Spain with NYU Madrid
View Other Details
International Health Insurance
Experience the madrileño life this fall at NYU Madrid. Choose from courses in anthropology, business, and politics. Since all of your courses are NYU-approved, credits should transfer easily to your home university. You’ll have the chance to improve your Spanish language skills with intensive language courses and immersive homestays. Students fluent in Spanish can take up to two courses at the prestigious Universidad Autónoma de Madrid. Additionally, there are opportunities for internships, class-related excursions, and regional trips. Located in the city center, NYU’s newly renovated academic center features classrooms, a computer lab, seminars, a student lounge, and a reading room with reserved book and reference collection. Learn more and access our online application on the NYU Global Programs website. Note that the spring program fills up early. Opportunities vary based on local restrictions. Visit the NYU Madrid website for the most up-to-date information.
Video and Photos
- Benefit from NYU’s rigorous academic offerings with a special focus on art history, business studies, and Spanish language and culture.
- Choose to stay in a homestay with a local host family or apartment-style residence halls with students from local Spanish universities.
- NYU staff plan trips to Córdoba, Salamanca, Bilbao, Segovia, Toledo, and El Escorial and outings to places like the Mezquita Central de Madrid mosque, the Bolsa de Madrid, the Palacio Real, and the Museo Sorolla.
- For-credit internships are offered in fields such as advocacy and nonprofit organizations, business, journalism, marketing and PR, and politics and international relations.
- Volunteer opportunities are also available.