Spend the summer in Athens with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 6 credits per session through a variety of courses studying at the American College of Greece, Athens (ACG). Courses are taught in English.
Live in a beautiful apartment-style residence complex close to the campus. You’ll have a double room with fully-equipped kitchens and complimentary on-site laundry facilities. A meal allowance is included to subsidize the cost of meals and groceries, and you can also take advantage of ACG’s Campus Dining Meal Plan for an additional fee.
Enjoy cultural and social activities such as:
• Guided city walks
• Visits to the Acropolis and the Plaka
• Museum tours
• Greek food tasting evenings
• A Greek Island Tour.
Optional excursions include a:
• Visit to Cape Sounion (Sessions 1 + 2)
• Day trip to Mycenae and Nafplion (Session 1)
• Day trip to Nafplion and Epidaurus (Session 2).
A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 6 credits and transcript issued by the American College of Greece
- Visits to the Acropolis and the Plaka
- Greek Island Tour excursion
- No previous Greek language study required
- Honors seminars for students with a GPA of 3.5 or above
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.