Spend a semester or academic year in Athens, Greece with AIFS! You’ll earn up to 15 credits per semester studying at the American College of Greece (ACG). Courses are taught in English.
AIFS in Athens offers an internship program at ACG in areas such as marketing, fundraising or student affairs. ACG also offers a Community Engagement and Service Learning program where students can volunteer in the local community.
Cultural and social activities include:
• Walking tours
• Visits to historical and archaeological sites
• Cretan food tastings
• Day trips to Ancient Delphi and the Sanctuary of Apollo, Nafplio and Palamidi Castle and a visit to a Greek island.
An optional half-day excursion to Cape Sounion and an optional 3-day excursion to Meteora, Thessaloniki and Vergina are also available. A 2-night tour of London is included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Packa
- Day trip to Ancient Delphi and the Sanctuary of Apollo
- Day trip to Nafplio and Palamidi Castle
- Day trip to a Greek Island
- Earn up to 15 credits and transcript issued by the American College of Greece
- Internship and volunteer opportunities available