[email protected] is a six-week summer program in Budapest for those interested in the learning and teaching of secondary mathematics. Participants take a variety of courses in mathematics education and complete a week-long field experience. Come and experience the Hungarian Approach to learning and teaching of mathematics - which emphasizes problem-solving, creativity, and communication - as well as the rich and vibrant culture of Hungary.
- Mathematics Education courses that focus on the Hungarian Approach
- Field experience at a mathematics camp for secondary students
- Instructors are Hungarian teacher scholars who actively teach grades 5-12
- Small, lively classes taught in English
- The Summer Session deadline is March 1st.
- The Fall Semester deadline is April 1st.
- All applications are accepted on a rolling basis, so reserve your spot early!