API Study Abroad at Corvinus University, Budapest

Join API and study abroad in Budapest
Join API and study abroad in Budapest
Budapest is a wonderful city to live and study in
Budapest is a wonderful city to live and study in

Welcome to Central Europe! API is proud to offer a unique study abroad program at Corvinus University in Budapest, Hungary. Students can choose from a variety of undergraduate courses taught in English in the areas of economics, business, and social sciences. Some graduate-level courses are available. You'll be studying abroad alongside other foreign and American students.

Studying abroad in Hungary is a unique opportunity to witness this country transformation as it leaves behind its communist past and embraces the new European Union. Study abroad students can look forward to enjoying an active student life, Hungarian cuisine, and the intriguing Hungarian language. It's also close to other European cities such as Krakow, Vienna and Prague.

Please visit the API website to learn more about studying abroad at Corvinus University in Budapest. This is an amazing opportunity that should not be overlooked.

API Scholarships
API Scholarships and Financial Aid Information

API awards approximately $500,000 in study abroad scholarships annually ranging from $250 -$1,000 per student.

$250 - $1,000

Meghan

Budapest

Studying abroad in Budapest with API was one of the greatest decisions I have ever made.

I did not know much about Hungary prior to my arrival, but the API program staff in Budapest helped me get acclimated and where there to help with any questions or concerns that I had. Budapest is a beautiful city with a lot to do. The API programs planned awesome excursions, and gave a lot of suggestions for things to do in the city without the group.

I highly suggest studying through API's Corvinus University program!

kbudapest

API was fantastic

I would highly recommend this program to anyone who is looking to study abroad off the beaten path. API provides a good mix of immersing you in the culture, while providing plenty to make you feel supported. I became good friends with Hungarians and other study abroad students from all over the world alike. The overall experience was fantastic, and its a great location to travel from.

corey32

Best experience of my life!

The on-site program director is a god-send. Whenever we had a problem, got sick, etc, she was a phone call away and would help us maneuver through the problem.

The housing is nice flats in central Budapest. Located a few minutes away from the school by tram or subway. You are provided a transportation pass as well!

All the extra trips, events, and tours were also very enriching and what makes the program so awesome! Whether it's a tour throughout Transylvania or just going on a tour of the 8th District of Budapest. API allows you to see a lot of things that would go unseen if you just were in Budapest by yourself.