Spend your summer in the charming city of Maynooth, Ireland with AIFS! You’ll earn 6 credits through a variety of courses at Maynooth University. Courses are taught in English.
Live on-campus in a 4 or 5-bedroom apartment with a shared kitchen, bathroom and living room. You will receive breakfast Monday through Friday in the University cafeteria. A welcome dinner and some meals on excursions will also be included in your program fee.
Cultural and social activities include:
• A wide variety of extracurricular clubs and societies on campus
• Visit to an Irish farm
• Day trips to Dublin, Glendalough and Dún Laoghaire and Giant’s Causeway.
A 2-night tour of London, England is included for students on the optional AIFS Flight Package.
- Earn up to 6 credits and transcript issued by Maynooth University
- Day trip to Dublin with Guinness tour and welcome meal
- Day trips to Giant's Causeway, Glendalough and Dún Laoghaire
- OPW Heritage Pass included for each student providing free access to many heritage sites around Ireland
AIFS Study Abroad Scholarships, Grants & Financial Support
We believe a study abroad experience is an essential component of well-rounded university education and we are committed to providing financial assistance to as many students as possible in support of their goal to study abroad.