KEI Abroad in Dublin, Ireland

Spend a summer, semester or academic year studying abroad in Dublin, Ireland with the Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI). Courses are offered at Griffith University in Dublin in the fields of Architecture, Interior Design, Business, Computer Science, Fashion Design, Journalism, Media, Communications, Music, Drama and more. Stay with other students in a room at Griffith College Halls of Residency.

Explore the beautiful countryside, people, and culture of Ireland. For those interested in seeing even more, multiple excursions are also available for no extra cost to places like Belfast (Northern Ireland), London, and Galway, among others.

Megan

Exhilarating!

Along with amazing opportunity to study like the Irish, I met the most amazing friends that I am still in contact with to this day! I had the opportunity to hold a baby sheep out in the country, taste the most amazing ice cream I have ever had, set my eyes on the beautiful Cliffs of Moher, as well as meet locals that I plan on going back and visiting in the future! Not only did I get to travel all around Ireland, but I was able to travel around Europe as well!

Kendall

GO TO DUBLIN!

It's been just over a year from the anniversary of spending a semester in Dublin, Ireland through KEI. I miss it so much and think about how great my experience was everyday! I studied at Griffith College Dublin, which was in a good residential area and not too far from the city center and other fun places. I took four courses and they were very similar to classes I would have taken at my host university. Our excursions were the highlight of my time in Ireland and I was fortunate enough to do a lot of traveling on the weekends! KEI's program director, Olwyn, is the most down to earth lady and she helped us through anything and everything during my time in Dublin!

More support on the Griffith campus for things such as registering for classes.
Chelsea

"Bhí mé an t-am de mo shaol." ("I had the time of my life.")

Before arriving in Dublin, I had zero exposure to foreign countries. I was scared and intimidated. However, the support that KEI provided upon my arrival was unparalleled, and I would not have adapted as quickly without my on-site director. The most influential thing I came back to my home university with was self-confidence. Traveling and meeting new people provided me with a confidence that I can take into my career and other components of my life. Because of my study abroad experience, I now have a clear path for my career, and I hope to help other study abroad students have the same experience I had.

I would find a way to better prepare American students for the European education system.

About KEI Abroad

Founded in 1997, The Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) believed that studying abroad with discipline-specific studies and professional development goals would better enhance the traditional cultural exchange and liberal arts approach. KEI's programs...