IFSA: Rothberg International School Partnership

IFSA Program in Israel
IFSA Program in Israel
Study Abroad with IFSA in Jerusalem
Study Abroad with IFSA in Jerusalem

IFSA welcomes students to study abroad at the Rothberg International School, Hebrew University of Jerusalem (RIS) in Israel. One of the most prestigious universities in all of the Middle East, Hebrew University is located right on Mount Scopius in Jerusalem. Students have a wide range of course options to consider.

IFSA Scholarships
IFSA Scholarships and Financial Aid

We believe that study abroad should be within reach of every student, so we offer a wide range of scholarships and funding opportunities for all our participants.

$500 - $2,500

Jordan

An Unrivaled Study Abroad Experience

This program is great for everyone. I made friends from all across the U.S. and world, and we all had an unforgettable experience. Rothberg gives you flexibility by providing great programs, resources, and classes, and also a lot of independence and encouragement to explore Jerusalem and Israel.
The IFSA trips take you all across Israel and into minority communities that you would otherwise never have the chance to see. These opportunities impacted me deeply and I still reflect back on them constantly. Monica, the IFSA director in Israel, is the best! She helped make all the trips even more fun and was invested in our well-being and making sure we got the most out of our short time living in the country.
I grew tremendously during my time there and I miss being there dearly. This IFSA program is extremely fun, educational, exciting, spiritual, and life-changing.

Take advantage of every minute. This program is incredible and Israel is an amazing country to live in. There is so much to do, see, learn, eat, and explore. Just remember to sleep enough to enjoy it all!