Study Entrepreneurship, Science, and Technology at NYU Tel Aviv
View Other Details
International Health Insurance
Tel Aviv, a vibrant seaside metropolis, is the financial and technological center of Israel—and home to the highest number of startups per capita in the world. At NYU Tel Aviv, students study the interrelationships between the cultures, politics, and religions of the Middle East. There is a special academic focus on Tel Aviv’s vibrant technological entrepreneurial ecosystem, as well as advanced science offerings so that STEM students can stay on track with their majors. NYU Tel Aviv’s academic center is located near HaYarakon Park in a residential neighborhood close to the beach. It contains classrooms, a computer lab, a student lounge, and a library. Students live in a nearby apartment-style residence hall. Learn more and access the online application on the NYU Global Programs website. Opportunities vary based on local restrictions. Visit the NYU Tel Aviv website for the most up-to-date information.
Video and Photos
- Benefit from NYU’s rigorous academic offerings, with a special focus on innovation and entrepreneurship, Arabic and Hebrew languages, emerging media, politics, science, and Hebrew and Judaic studies.
- Staff-planned excursions include hikes through the Golan Heights, tours of the Old City of Jerusalem and the city of Safed, a mountain-top community of artists and mystics, and trips to the Dead Sea.
- Choose from for-credit and non-credit internships in entrepreneurship/start-ups, biology lab research, civil and human rights, journalism, business, fine arts, environment studies, education, emerging and interactive media, and international relations.
- Get involved through volunteer opportunities.
- Students have the opportunity to enroll in courses at NYU's affiliated institution, Tel Aviv University.