View Other Details
Picture yourself in Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance and a hub for artistic and commercial design!
You'll study with Arcadia at Accademia Italiana Florence, one of the leading fashion design and art schools in Europe. Courses range from graphics to textiles to design and fashion and culture. Your setting is two beautiful renaissance buildings directly across from the famous Pitti Palace in Florence's Oltrarno district, just steps away from the Ponte Vecchio. This unique and innovative program option will excite, motivate, and inspire you at every turn.
Courses are offered in English for students who do not have a background in Italian.
- Arcadia excursions enhance cultural immersion and provide meaningful context
- Courses are offered in English
- One of the leading fashion design and art schools in Europe
- Situated in two beautiful Renaissance buildings
- Courses range from fashion and design to art, Italian language, and culture