Alumni Network - Study Abroad in Florence, Italy with Panrimo

This program is no longer offered. View more programs from Panrimo.

Santa Reparata International School of Art partners with Panrimo to provide students with an excellent immersive learning experience in the heart of Florence. Founded in 1970, SRISA has become a top design, art, and language institution in Italy. The faculty is often joined by local artists, who invite the students out of the classroom and into the field to experience real-life application of what they're learning.

Framed by the iconic red roofs and piazzas that draw tourists year after year, Florence is a great location for study abroad. Packed with art and attractions, the city is imminently walkable and easy to navigate. Included in the Panrimo program cost are several excursions led by your on-site coordinator with the aim of introducing students to parts of Italy and the Italian culture that would be difficult to experience otherwise.

becca.lee.robinson

Best Program! More than imagined

I loved this program. It gave me an opportunity of a lifetime at a rate I could justify. Everyone is extremely helpful, patient, caring and lovely to work with. For anyone going abroad, THIS should be your program.

Everything that was in the program's control was fantastic!
Helen

Great Program!

I had an incredible time in Florence. Panrimo provided us with a great, personal support system, and Santa Reparata was a great school to be a part of. I would recommend Panrimo to anyone! Florence is a great city, and it is a wonderful place to study abroad. I wish I had gone for longer!

Stefany

Wrap Up!!

Going to Panrimo was the chance of a lifetime, and I never regret doing it. It was hard at times, sure, but the good times are the ones that I really remember. The stares faces of men on the metro, or some of the other unpleasant experiences my first day…haha! But I don’t even know where to begin talking about all of the great things: learning a new language, skipping classes to enjoy the architecture and the cultural as well as the great food! ;) Overall, we had some pretty amazing times.

About Panrimo

Based in Birmingham, Michigan, Panrimo is an intern and study abroad provider committed to offering travel experiences that connect you to world culture. We keep our excursion groups small, our focus on the student, and the experience immersive to...