View Other Details
Earn academic credit AND an intensive internship experience in two fascinating destinations! This program lasts 15 weeks, but you have the option to extend your stay in Brussels. The first 6 weeks will be dedicated to the academic courses in Siena, Italy. You will attend classes and immerse yourselves in Siena’s unique, ancient culture, surrounded by a medieval landscape. While in Siena, you’ll also be exposed to SIS Intercultural Study Abroad's unique, intercultural approach to education so that you’ll be prepared for what comes next in Brussels, Belgium’s and Europe’s capital city. In Brussels you’ll spend at least 8 weeks participating full time in either service learning activities such or an internship, Service will take place at different European associations or NGOs and in the meantime you’ll be experiencing the multicultural diversity that distinguishes and identifies our European capital.
- Earn a semester's worth of credit and a lifetime's worth of experience!
- Apply your French and Italian Language skills in a stimulating environment.
- All inclusive *competitively priced* program fee -- activities and most meals included!
- Gain perspective on Italian and Belgian cultures and the evolving European identity with this unique opportunity.
- Learn and complete coursework in a supportive environment in Siena, then test your skills and independence in thriving Brussels.