Spend a semester or year improving your Italian language skills and knowledge of contemporary and historical Italy in one of its most beautiful, renaissance towns.
Whether you’re an intermediate or advanced level Italian student, CIEE study abroad in Ferrara offers intensive coursework, homestay options, and cultural activities that will provide you with a challenging and truly immersive international experience.
Study abroad in Italy and you will:
- Study in a program that offers highly effective and innovative Italian language teaching for intermediate- to advanced-level language students
- Speak Italian every day in a true Italian environment
- Visit local festivals, art museums, and cathedrals; and join in group dinners
- Get to know nearby cities such as Mantua, Bologna, Siena, Venice, Verona, and Padua
- Enroll in university courses and study alongside Italians if you have advanced language skills
View Program Information
- Tuition and housing
- Pre-departure advising and optional on-site airport meet and greet
- Full-time program leadership and support
- Field trips and cultural activities
- CIEE iNext travel card which provides insurance and other travel benefits
CIEE also offers a wide variety of scholarships for participants; see website for details.