View Other Details
Located in the Eternal City of Rome, John Cabot University offers Bachelor's degree programs in the liberal arts context. Its international community, dynamic learning environment, and small classroom sizes grant students with an experience of a lifetime. With 14 majors and 20 minors, students have the possibility to choose from various fields of study, whether it's Business, International Affairs, Political Science, Art History, or other programs.
Throughout your four-year academic journey, you will get the opportunity to enrich your studies by applying to internships, participating in community service, or getting involved in sports and various student-led clubs. After graduating from JCU, you will be fully prepared to take on the challenges of today's world and become a global leader of tomorrow.
- John Cabot University's student body is comprised of students from 75 different countries, which makes your university experience truly international. Explore different perspectives, learn about different cultures, and make worldwide connections.
- Professors at JCU are international experts in their fields, who mentor and guide students throughout their studies. Small class sizes provide personalized teaching, with professors knowing their students by their names.
- Our comprehensive Student Life program plays an active role in our students' journey. With our clubs and organizations, community service, athletics, and performing arts, JCU students create a safe community while making lifelong friendships.
- The Center for Career Services helps students and alumni to successfully prepare for their future. With exciting internship opportunities, company talks, and career fairs, students get the chance to begin investigating in their professional careers.
- With Rome being your campus, you get to learn through on-site classes. Located in the city center, JCU's campuses also provide easy access to Rome's train stations and airports, facilitating weekend trips throughout Italy and Europe.
JCU's Frank J. Guarini School of Business is dedicated to providing excellence in business education in the liberal arts context. Within the School of Business, you will find specific programs depending on your interests. The Department of Economics offers a Bachelor's degree in Economics and Finance. The Department of Business Administration offers Bachelor's degrees in Business Administration, International Business, and Marketing.
The Bachelor of Arts in International Affairs at John Cabot University offers students an opportunity to understand contemporary global problems. The program includes both skill-based and theory-driven courses, where students take classes related to international history, economics and political science. The curriculum also reflects the ideal location of Rome, which gives exposure to various international institutions and organizations.
The B.A. in Political Science emphasizes the historical and behavioral aspects of politics in today's globalized world. The program introduces students to the systematic analysis of political structures, issues and events. The curriculum provides students with the opportunity for in-depth study of the distribution, dynamics, and legitimization of political power, all while reflecting on the location of Rome, the birthplace of the European Union and numerous international organizations.
The Bachelor of Arts in Art History emphasizes art historical theories and analytic methods with a strong focus on the visual arts of Europe, the Mediterranean and North America. Rome being the campus, with its rich archeological sites, churches, museums, and contemporary art galleries, provides students with an ideal environment to study art and visual cultures of Rome and of Italy.