View Other Details
At John Cabot University, we not only excel in providing unique undergraduate programs but we also offer two exceptional graduate programs in Art History and International Affairs (Starts in the Fall of 2024). By completing your Master's degree in the heart of Rome, you will get exposure to classes that will prepare you for your professional future and will make you become a leader in your chosen field of interest. Choosing to study in an American university located in Europe will not only give you an international and multicultural experience but it will elevate your resume and will make you stand out from the rest.
- John Cabot University's student body is comprised of students from 75 different countries, which makes your university experience truly international. Explore different perspectives, learn about different cultures, and make worldwide connections.
- Professors at JCU are international experts in their fields, who mentor and guide students throughout their studies. Small class sizes provide personalized teaching, with professors knowing their students by their names.
- Our comprehensive Student Life program plays an active role in our students' journey. With our clubs and organizations, community service, athletics, and performing arts, JCU students create a safe community while making lifelong friendships.
- The Center for Career Services helps students and alumni to successfully prepare for their future. With exciting internship opportunities, company talks, and career fairs, students get the chance to begin investigating in their professional careers.
- With Rome being your campus, you get to learn through on-site classes. Located in the city center, JCU's campuses also provide easy access to Rome's train stations and airports, facilitating weekend trips throughout Italy and Europe.
The Master of Arts (MA) in Art History at John Cabot University guides students toward professional mastery of the materials and methods of art history with emphasis on first-hand research in the museums, monuments, and archaeological sites of Rome. The degree can be completed in approximately fifteen months of full-time study.
The Master of Arts in International Affairs will begin its coursework in Fall 2024.
The MA in International Affairs provides students with the training and skills to succeed in a professional career in global affairs. The MA is also designed to take advantage of Rome's unique location by reflecting on the city's political character. The program aims to train students in practical policy skills and site-specific learning seldom accessible at the MA level.