View Other Details
Shadowing ≈ 20 hours per week
At least 4 rotations
24/7 on-site support
3-credit course with Arcadia University
Medical and travel insurance
Excursions and cultural immersion
Airport pick-up and chek-in upon arrival
Pre-program and post-program support
The best opportunity for students to experience healthcare in an international setting while still in school.
In today's world, it's important for future healthcare leaders to have a global perspective and to be able to work effectively with people from different cultures and backgrounds. That's where the Doctors in Italy Fellowship Program comes in - it helps you develop these skills by allowing you to shadow healthcare professionals in some of the best government and private healthcare facilities in Italy.
By participating in this program, you'll get a firsthand look at how healthcare works in a different country and learn from some of the best in the field. It's a great way to expand your knowledge and gain experience that will set you apart in your future career.
- Immersive hospital shadowing for pre-health students at some of Italy's most prestigious healthcare facilities, which are also ranked among the world's best hospitals according to Newsweek's annual rankings
- Our programs are specifically designed to run during winter and summer breaks, so you can focus on your studies during the school year and still participate in an enriching and life-changing program during your breaks.
- Explore the global healthcare landscape and earn 3 US credits with our seminar course. Merge your shadowing experience with an exciting seminar course from Arcadia University during our 4- and 5-week programs for credit.
- Our program offers a range of start dates to fit your schedule and needs.
- Don't worry about speaking Italian! Our program is designed for international students, so language barriers won't be an issue. You'll have the opportunity to fully immerse yourself in the program without needing to know the local language.