Welcome to American Collegiate Adventures (ACA) The Ultimate in Pre-College Programs For High School Students! Spend three or four weeks this summer in Florence taking classes, traveling and soaking up the sun and Italian culture. Your stay in Florence puts you in the heart of a legendary landscape, where you’ll explore a history-rich region that is the very cornerstone of Italian culture. Your Italian home will be one of the most popular cities in all of Europe – Florence!
High school students only
- The Amalfi Coast & Capri Excursion: Take a charter coach from Florence and spend two nights and three days in this sun-drenched coastal region, home to Positano, Sorrento, Capri and Pompeii.
- You’ll study at the highly respected Accademia Europea, acclaimed international institution with state-of-the-art facilities. It hosts inspiring classes in Italian language, culture, and art history.
- You'll stay in a 14th-century building located adjacent to the renowned Piazza Republica, but has 21st-century style, featuring in-suite bathrooms, tv, telephones, housekeeping and air-conditioning!
- For dinner Monday through Friday, you’ll enjoy our exclusive Dining-on-the-Town-Plan, which lets you choose from a variety of ACA-selected restaurants – and it’s included in your tuition!
- As part of our commitment to student safety, ACA staff members live on every student-occupied floor and accompany students on all activities and excursions. ACA uses chartered coach and taxi services.