View Other Details
Does not include: International airfare, Passport, Immunization, Other meals, Personal expenses like shopping, personal needs or personal travel.
While in Rome, you don't have to just imagine the art, history, and culture–you actually get to experience it! You will be immersed in life in Italy while having the opportunity to learn from qualified professors teaching from a Christian worldview. Field trips throughout Rome, as well as excursions to Multi-day educational excursions to Florence, Pompeii, Sicily, and Greece, will make you feel like you're walking through a museum! Our community environment will also allow you to participate in hands-on cooking classes, learning to make fresh pasta and homemade bread–which we'll enjoy together. During the semester, there are two opportunities for independent travel where you can travel around Europe or stay in Rome and explore it further.
- Two multi-day opportunities to travel independently
- Experiential learning and Christian Community
- Classes taught from a Christian worldview
- Multi-day educational excursions to Florence, Pompeii, Sicily, and Greece
- Weekly field trips around Rome