Rome with Purpose Semster Program

Rome with Purpose Semster Program

At Rome with Purpose, you don't have to just imagine the art, history, and culture--you actually get to experience it! You will be immersed in life in Italy while having the opportunity to learn from qualified professors teaching from a Christian worldview. Field trips throughout Rome, as well as excursions to Florence and Ostia Antica, will make you feel like you're walking through a museum! Our community environment will also allow you to participate in hands-on cooking classes, learning to make fresh pasta and homemade bread--which we'll enjoy together. Three weeks of the semester will be available to you for independent travel in Europe--or stay in Rome and explore it further.

• Christian community, 3-weeks of independent travel, classes taught from a Christian worldview, 15 credit hours, no visa required
Europe » Italy » Rome
Exclusions
Airfare
Application Fee
Deposit
Your cost covers accommodations (double occupancy), 3 meals a day, excursions for classes, public transportation during study weeks, cell phone. What is not covered? Airfare, passport fees, books, travel insurance, travel during the 3 weeks of independent travel.

Grace
Grace
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

You Can't Find This Anywhere Else

If you're looking for a semester-long program that includes Christian community, great academics, and the chance to explore Rome as well as other places, this program would be a great fit for you. Rome With Purpose focuses on molding college student's Christian character through the presence of directors like Larry and Debbie, as well as faith-based professors who likewise genuinely care about the student's immersion into the Italian culture. During the course of the semester, you will have daily meals with the community of students you are living with, have classes that will connect to the sites you will be exploring, as well as immersing yourself in the beautiful Italian culture. Not only will you experience this, but you will have the opportunity to explore areas of your choosing three weeks out of the semester. I am truly convinced you will not find a program with better value!

Heather
Pennsylvania

First experience abroad= success

This program was so great for me as it gives me an opportunity to study in Rome, Italy. I have always wanted to study abroad and spend time in a different country, and this program has provided me with that opportunity. It is such a unique program as there are 3 weeks set aside for travel time, which gives you the opportunity to see more of Italy, and other countries. It is also unique as it is a 90 day program that allows you to see the world and earn 16 credits. This program was the perfect fit as I have learned to live in a different culture, learn a new language, learn how to cook, and have had such great support behind me. The directors, Larry and Debbie Peck, are so helpful and encouraging. They have been so helpful with being able to answer any questions, provide resources to help in any way possible, and encourage you to immerse yourself in the culture. While this is such a short time abroad, I would definitely recommend to be intentional about your time abroad as many different opportunities will come your way. One of my favorite memories of this trip is the time that we would spend at lunch everyday and dinner twice a week, each week. There were community meals, and some of the best laughs came from those meals, and it was always just so much fun to get to talk to everyone and share some experiences that you have had.

Emily

I Wouldn't Trade My Experience For Anything

I had known that I wanted to study abroad for years, but it wasn't until I came across Rome With Purpose that I found the program I had been hoping for. Rome With Purpose is unique because you get to experience a new culture while in Christian community. Our professors cared so much about us both inside and outside of the classrom, and I learned more during my 3 months abroad than I ever expected to. Debbie and Larry are so passionate, and it is evident in everything that they do. They are so caring, and it was a blessing to learn from them while in Rome - whether it was about Italian culture, learning to cook new, delicious Italian foods, or by seeing how they both seek the Lord in all that they do. Having 3 weeks off for travel was incredible, and something that is not included in most programs. On top of that, we had amazing field trips, including a weekend trip to Florence! I never thought I would experience 9 different countries in 3 months, all while earning 16 college credits. It was truly life changing. The memories I made, the people I met, and all that I learned about our world and our amazing God are things I would never trade.

Martha
Pittsburgh

An Uncomparable Experience

My time in Rome is one that I will always cherish. Much of that is due to the amazing structure, organization, and thoughtfulness that went into the program by Larry a day Debbie Peck. Being able to travel for three separate weeks for traveling is a component that you can't get from most study abroad programs. This gave me the opportunity to see so much of Europe, which is exactly what I was looking for during my time. I would recommend Rome With Purpose only to those who want to be engaged in a program that allows you the freedom to travel, build relationships, and truly thrive in a Christian community rather than just having a place to sleep. I couldn't be more pleased with the diversity of my experiences whether it was paragliding through the Swiss alps or exploring the Anne Frank house in Amsterdam. .

Experience Italy in Christian community! Our mission at Rome with Purpose is to provide meaningful education opportunities in the context of Christian community. Imagine Rome as your classroom as you explore your world and engage with Italian culture! Earn 16 credits, with 3 weeks available