Travel to Tokyo for a semester and learn Japanese in in Japan's buzzing capital city. Experience the soaring skyline and fast-paced culture while you practice your Japanese with locals in the trendy shops and sushi bars of the Shibuya District.
Join students from around the world on the ultimate study abroad experience. Achieve fluency, see the world, expand your international network - and launch your global future. Study for 6 months and start in April, June, September or January. College credit and internship opportunities ensure you're always adding to your resume during the adventure of a lifetime.
You can globalize your future and boost your international career by preparing for the JLPT Exam with a Japanese Language Diploma from EF. Courses are recognized by the University of Montana, our partner in education.
- Study for a semester or join a multi language year and study 2+ languages (like Korean/Japanese)!
- Start dates in January, September, April, & June.
- Top activities include Anime & Manga Tours, picnics under the Cherry Blossoms in Yoyogi Park, karaoke parties, visits to the Meiji Shrine, and weekend trips to Korea.
- EF students hail from over 100 countries around the world.
- EF Tokyo is located in the famous Shibuya Tower!