- South Korea
View Other Details
Please visit our website for all that's included.
On this unique multi-country program, you’ll live and learn in two neighboring yet distinct countries. Split your time between Tokyo, Japan and Seoul, South Korea, regarded for their cuisine, pop culture, design, technology, and cultural heritage. Choose to study either Japanese and Korean languages or opt to take locally-relevant courses in English. Through excursions and insightful tours and classes, you can expect to meet locals, learn new languages and immerse in and compare cultures in Asia – the world’s most dynamic region.
- Japanese and Korean language and a variety of subjects in English
- Serene campus settings with easy access to the vibrancy of central Tokyo and Seoul
- Abundant interactions with locals between classes, clubs, and cultural activities
- Engaging group activities including orientations, city tours, and group meals
- Unique insights and comparisons gleaned from a short but intensive experience
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.