- South Korea
View Other Details
Please visit our website for all that's included.
Experience two of the most dynamic, traditional, and modern industrial countries and cities of the world: Tokyo, Japan and Seoul, South Korea. On this unique multi-country program, you’ll live and learn in two neighboring yet distinct countries, regarded for their cuisine, pop culture, design, technology, and cultural heritage. You'll study either Japanese and Korean languages, or opt to take locally-relevant courses in English. Through multi-country excursions and insightful tours and classes, you can expect to meet locals, learn new languages and immerse in and compare cultures in Asia – the world’s most dynamic region.
- Study Japanese and Korean, or choose from a variety of subjects in English
- The best of both worlds: serene campus settings with easy access to the vibrancy of Tokyo and Seoul
- Abundant interactions with locals, between classes, clubs, and cultural activities
- Exceptional support, including orientations, city tours, group meals, and support staff on- and off-campus
- Unique insights and comparisons gleaned from a short but intensive experience
CISabroad Scholarships and Financial Aid
70% of all CISabroad students receive scholarships, grants, or discounts to study abroad. We're unapologetically committed to increasing access to international education for all students.