View Other Details
Japan is the third largest national economy in the world in terms of nominal GDP. Its indirect neighbors Russia, South Korea, Taiwan, and China turn it into a hub for foreign businesses. Whether you want to work in Japan, do an internship or conduct business with Japanese clients, knowing the basic Japanese business etiquette is crucial.
In this course, you will have 20 Japanese classes per week plus 6 classes of Business Japanese. You will practice a lot of real-life business situations, learn to understand the Japanese business mindset and familiarize yourself with Keigo (Japan’s business language). An exciting world of communication, hands-on experiences, and dining etiquette.
After class, you will have time to join various social events and explore the sunny port city of Fukuoka! Fukuoka is the perfect place to study as you will experience the Japanese way of life first-hand alongside your new friends. Meiji Academy and Fukuoka are your gateways into Japan - Adventure awaits!
- Learn business Japanese from teachers who have in-depth knowledge about the Japanese business world
- Find new friends from all over the world and discover everything Fukuoka has to offer
- Experience the Japanese way of life, choosing between a Japanese host family, an international share house, or your own apartment
- Learn Japanese in small classes and take private lessons from dedicated teachers
- Take part in social events and day trips all over Kyushu, the Southern island of Japan