View Other Details
* Transportation during the Tour
* Program Staffing
* Regional Learning related expenses such as entrance fees or for guides
* Access to all Planned Community Partner Resources such as Facilities, Speakers, Special Guests, as well as activities with Businesses, Politicians and Organizations
* All Program Content
* All Operational Expenses
What the Program Fee doesn't Include:
* Transportation from your home to the designated meeting place in Japan and then from a designated place at the end of the tour in Japan back to your home.
* International health insurance for the tour time.
* Extra spending money for souvenirs, socializing, shopping, replenishing toiletries, etc.
World Campus International, Inc. offers you an opportunity to take part in short-term, non-traditional study abroad programs in Japan. You can choose to sign up for 3 weeks or 6 weeks programs. Participants will have the unique chance to gain international experience as well as increase their personal and professional networks, all while enjoying the backdrop of Japanese culture, daily life and business through various activities.
What does having this kind of "unique access to Japan" mean?
1) A great chance to see Japanese cultural sites, eat delicious food and learn about Japanese traditions.
2) An opportunity to experience an authentic Japanese lifestyle by staying with host families.
3) A way to learn about modern Japan through interacting with local politicians, business people and teachers.
4) An opportunity to share your culture and volunteer your talents in activities with ordinary Japanese citizens, school children, disabled people and the elderly.