EF Education First - Study Abroad Educational Tours

EF Education First - Study Abroad Educational Tours

EF pioneered the concept of an educational tour many years back, and now maintains their presence as the biggest private student travel company in the world. Educational tours are an amazing way to explore a country while making some great new friends, or share an experience with old friends. Learn from the locations and cultures as you experience them firsthand. Get out of the classroom and out into the whorl with EF!

Popular destinations include, but are not limited to: Italy; Greece & Turkey; UK and Ireland; France; Spain & Portugal; Central Europe; China, Japan & Australia; Egypt & Morocco; Mexico & Costa Rica; and more!

What’s included:
• Round-trip airfare
• Hotels
• Transfers
• Breakfast and dinner daily
• EF Tour Director
• Guided sightseeing tours
• Entrance fees to select attractions
• Walking tours

European Studies
High School Diploma
Year Round
Spanish

Quinn
Atlanta, GA

trip of a lifetime with college kids

For any college age person this company is highly recommended!!!!!!!! With so many options of countries to visit and so many unique sites to be seen it is the premier travel agency to travel with! I would not recommend this if I did not completely trust this tour/travel company completely! Nothing bad to say about it!!!!!!! The tour of Europe in 30 or 35 day options are incredible with so many options of places all over the continent!

Lucy
Atlanta, GA

Great Experience

I sent my daughter on their trip to Ireland during her spring break last year. It was a remarkable experience for her and I a big leap of faith for me to send her. She toured all throughout the country of Ireland, met some pretty fantastic people with similar dreams and goals and had an amazing time overall! I want to send my other children on more EF college trips hopefully! Definitely recommend!

Carolyn
Roberts, Wisconsin

An amazing experience overall!

This was my first trip I've taken using EF Tours and I couldn't have asked for a simpler, less unstressful, more efficient tour. Our tourguide, Alex, was always on top of things and it was nice to let him do all the organizing while we just relaxed and followed our agenda. I saw places that I had only dreamed of visiting one day, and being able to see it all without the stress of organizing it, enhanced my experience even more. Overall, I had a wonderful trip and I'm so glad we chose to go through EF Tours.

In a couple hotels we stayed at, the wifi wasn't reliable. I understand this is the hotels' fault, not the tour company, but if we could be set up to stay in hotels where we'll be able to call our families after our days of adventure that would be really helpful. This especially relates to teenagers who probably have worried parents at home who would really like to hear from them.

Lori
Roberts, WI
Augsburg College

loved the tour!

This was the trip of a lifetime for us. I traveled with my daughter and a group of teachers, parents and other high school students. In 8 days we experienced Paris, the Alps and Munich. Amazing!

No suggestions for improvement. Alex, our tour guide kept us informed & organized. I felt safe and "taken care of" throughout our European tour.

ams1492
Fort Pierce, Florida
Latvia

Abroad in Spain

During the 11 days I was in Spain, I was filled with lots of cultural and historical information. From the time we stepped off the plane in the morning in Madrid, everyday was filled with touring. Three days in Madrid were spent touring the city and getting all the historical information about the cultural groups that inhabited the area at certain times, like the Moors from Africa. We visited the Royal Palace, with its 2,800 rooms! In Toledo, Granada, Seville, and Cordoba we visited many really intricate Cathedrals, bull rings,the Prado art museum, the Alhambra, and we also got plenty of free time to walk about the cities. Many people got the chance to go to a bull fight, night clubs, and experience the other nightlife. The most difficult part was always having someone to translate and finding food to eat that I liked. Other than that, the trip was amazing and it made we want to do another study abroad next year.

EF (Education First) began with the mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, and has since helped more than 15 million people of all ages and backgrounds become global citizens. EF offers cultural exchange programs, educational tours, language learning and degree abroad