Note: for summer 2021 we are hosting a two-week online version of this programme.
This three-week summer course provides a thorough interdisciplinary exploration of central texts and key concepts in the studies of sexuality and gender in the social sciences. This programme is an excellent opportunity for emerging scholars in the field of sexuality and gender to connect to peers. Our experienced staff help students to strengthen their academic identity in both formal and informal sessions, inside and outside the class room. Amsterdam and its sexual subcultures will be explored through field assignments, as well as related excursions to various venues throughout the city.
Lectures will be given by our core academic staff, as well as a diverse group of expert guest lecturers. For more information on the academic content, please get in touch with us via email at email@example.com.
- This course offers an interdisciplinary exploration of and thorough introduction to the field of sexuality studies.
- Amsterdam and its sexual subcultures will be explored through field assignments, as well as related excursions to various venues throughout the city.
- Engage with our experienced academic staff as well as expert guest lecturers.
- Prepare to connect with people from all over the world! We keep classroom sizes small to ensure personal interaction.
- Enjoy Amsterdam as your host city!