IES Abroad Amsterdam – Business & Economics

By enrolling in this program, you’ll have the unique opportunity to choose from a large variety of Business and Economics courses at Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (VU). Located in Amsterdam’s business district, the School of Economics & Business Administration has applied for AACSB accreditation and offers courses in Business Information Systems, Finance, International Business Law, Global Supply Chain Management, Organization Theory, and many other topics.

You can also supplement your studies at the VU with an IES Abroad course taught at the Center in Art History, Art, Cultural Studies, Dutch, or Gender Studies.

IES Abroad Scholarships and Financial Aid

As far as we're concerned, financial limitations shouldn't prevent you from studying abroad with us. That's why we offer more than $5 million in scholarships and aid.

$500 - $5,000

Abby

On my way to being a Nederlands Vrouw

Studying abroad in the Netherlands through IES Abroad was the best choice I have made in college thus far. It honestly changed my life for the better. I wasn't sure what to expect before I left, but I came out of it with such a heightened sense of self as well as a greater awareness of others. The IES Amsterdam staff were with me every step of the way, always eager to answer questions, have discussions, and sometimes just chat with me. My program was really well organized, safe, and there were many opportunities to learn about Dutch life and culture. I don't think I could have chosen a better program for me!