Our two-week pre-university honours programmes provide current high school students (16+) with a university experience and an introduction to the topic of their choice (Politics and Identity, Journalism, Sustainable Cities, International Relations or Business). Over the course of two weeks, students will undertake a series of lectures and excursions that will delve into the heart of complex interdisciplinary academic topics. Students will experience studying in a competitive, international environment, they will develop study skills and become acquainted with learning methods that will give them an advantage as they continue their education at University.
- Truely international classroom.
- Small group sizes to ensure personal interaction (max. 20 students).
- A real university experience at an esteemed institution.
- Explore Amsterdam and the Netherlands through relevant and interesting excursions.
- Stay in university provided housing with your peers.