- authentic cultural experiences
- environmental conservation including marine and wildlife
- beauty of the South Island
- Queenstown, the home of bungy and adventure capital of the world
- located in the youngest country on earth
If you cannot dedicate a full semester to study abroad join our 100% Pure New Zealand study tours that takes you on an unforgettable education and experiential journey through the South Island of New Zealand.
Open entry 14 day tour for students starting summer + optional voluntary service. Includes tuition, field studies, adventure, environmental studies, conservation in marine and wildlife, outdoor activities, cultural experiences ... credits available in conjunction with home institution.
This is a flagship program that reflects the best of New Zealand during its magical winter period, starting 11 June 2018 in Christchurch. Led by real New Zealanders who are passionate about their country.