View Other Details
Does not include tuition from your university.
IBS has developed a completely online program that allows you to interact with business executives in Japan. Using our vast network of relationships, you will have the opportunity to learn how companies in Asia are operating, adapting and being creative in these challenging times. Participants will get an inside look into the Japanese economy, business etiquette and will explore some of the most famous locations in Japan through live virtual tours. Participants will also have cross-cultural discussions with Japanese students and collaborate with students from across the US. Earn credits, stay connected and capitalize on the opportunity to gain relevant international experience without leaving home.
- Experience virtual city tours to see the most well-known attractions, including the Kiyomizu Temple, Yasaka Shrine, Himeji Castle, and more.
- Participate in basic Japanese language lesson as well as an optional Japanese cooking lesson.
- Learn from business executives at global companies such as Amazon, Adidas, Coca Cola, Kawasaki, and more.
- View international business practices in a variety of industries, including finance, marketing, economics, and more.
- Experience an opportunity to network with global executives, like-minded students, and university professors.