If you're looking to experience a global classroom, learn about what's going on in the world in a diverse, engaging, online environment, and at the same time sharpen your leadership skills, then this is the program for you!
The Centre for Executive Education at the United Nations-established University for Peace in Costa Rica has more than a decade of experience in providing transformative online learning experiences. Join us for an unforgettable journey -- 5 classes in 18 months or less, self-selected to personalize the program to your interests and learning needs. Deepen your knowledge in social entrepreneurship, fundraising, negotiations, education, design thinking, leadership, and much, much more. Job-ready skill building in a practical format focused on doing, not theory. Improve your resume and make friends around the world at the same time! Want to travel too? Finish your program in Costa Rica with a face-to-face Positive Leadership workshop post COVID-19!
- Certificate from the United Nations-established University for Peace
- Peers from around the world, sharing your passions and interests
- Flexible schedule & content that you can structure around your interests and schedule
- The opportunity to finish your program with an onsite course in Costa Rica!
- Deepen your knowledge in cutting-edge fields that help you get ahead