View Other Details
In partnership with active non-profit organizations from around the world, Global Leadership Adventures is offering a six-week, part-time virtual internships for teens ages 14-19 this summer. Our student interns will develop essential career and leadership skills while working on initiatives centered around the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development worldwide. Thematic focus areas such as Social Justice and Public Health & Medicine are offered. As this internship takes place 100% online, it is designed to be flexible and yet offers a challenging and rewarding experience for those who sign up.
- Choose a thematic focus area that matches your interests
- Complete a core curriculum with classes focused on leadership and career skill-building
- Work with your peers as well as international nonprofit partners
- Learn what it's like to be an intern earlier than most students do!
- Support United Nations Sustainable Development Goals