COVID-19 Program UpdatesDue to global health & safety concerns and travel restrictions related to the coronavirus, USAC has decided to pause some of their upcoming programs temporarily. Learn more about COVID-19 updates and sign up for email notifications to stay tuned regarding program information.
Kraków is known as the leading center of academic, cultural, economic, and artistic life in Poland, with its greatest highlights being the outstanding architectural monuments visible on almost every street.
The program focuses on the history and modern economy of Poland with courses in Jewish studies, Central European studies, economics, politics, and Polish language.
The program is based at the University of Economics in Kraków, Poland. Kraków is very much a student city with over 30 universities and thousands of international students from all over the world studying there.
In addition to classes, many course-related field trips are organized throughout the term to enhance your learning, such as museums, castles, and business visits. There will also be extracurricular activities organized that you may participate in on-campus or in the community, as well as internship opportunities.
- Kraków, similar in atmosphere, architecture, and cost of living, rivals Prague (only five hours away) for prettiest and friendliest medieval city in Europe.
- Kraków is known as the leading center of academic, cultural, economic, and artistic life in Poland, with its greatest highlights being the outstanding architectural monuments visible on almost every street.
- Learn about historical and modern day Poland with courses in religious and European studies that will be complemented by field trips and tours outside of the classroom to places such as the Auschwitz concentration camp and Oskar Schindler's Factory.
- Walk the streets of Kazimierz, the former Jewish quarter that accommodated more Jewish residents than any other city in Europe, where old synagogues stand side-by-side with bars, clubs, restaurants, and cafes on the now-lively streets.
- You’ll find a wide array of things to do in Poland, from cycling, hiking, sailing, and canoeing for the outdoor enthusiast to the 14 unique UNESCO World Heritage sites in addition to many churches, castles, museums, theatres, and galleries for those who w
USAC and COVID-19 Updates
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.