USAC is working in collaboration with the highly regarded School of Business Administration at the University of Torino to provide an exciting and unique opportunity to study abroad in the Italian town of Torino. Torino is not a tourist town, and English is not spoken very often, making this an ideal program for those looking for a true Italian experience. Students will find that studies in International Business, Art/Architecture, and Italian language will be top notch.
- Live in a large cosmopolitan center that celebrates its ancient history as well as its modern lifestyle, rated one of the top ten most beautiful cities in Italy by the Michelin Guide
- Take part in interactive classes with students from around the world and learn real-life skills for international careers in internships in business, marketing, architecture, communications, and many other areas
- Join unique business visits, guest lectures, and overnight trips to enhance class work and cultural knowledge such as to Brussels EU Headquarters
- Take advantage of the perfect location in the center of Europe and between the mountains and sea—with fast trains and low cost airlines making travel easy and convenient
- Practice Italian with natives, away from tourist areas, in one of Italy’s greenest cities
New Program: Comparative Studies: Uruguay and Cuba Summer Session
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.