View Other Details
* Intensive training of 3 weeks
* 6 ETCS
* Daily mentoring sessions by Silicon Valley and other global experts
* Access to the pool of mentors, speakers, VCs
* Opening and closing events
The price doesn't include:
* Travel costs
European Innovation Academy (EIA) provides a unique hands-on program where students from more than 70 countries create their startup just in 3 weeks.
In 5-member interdisciplinary teams students develop and idea of a product or a service, then prototype and validate the idea in real life, launch it to the global market and learn how to pitch to investors.
Each day begins with an exceptional keynote speech from professionals from the field and is followed by independent teamwork and mentoring sessions.
Having participants from all over the world, students will build an invaluable international network among themselves and have the opportunity to meet with top business professionals and industry representatives.
The program and has been developed in cooperation with representatives from Google, U.C. Berkeley, Stanford.
The program will take place in a beautiful beach resort Cascais which is located in 20-minutes train-ride from Lisbon.
- Mentors and speakers from Silicon Valley
- Experiential learning
- Build a startup in 15 days!
- Relaxing by the ocean
- Visiting Lisbon and surroundings