View Other Details
Pre-departure support, on-site support, 24/7 Health & Safety assistance.
Lisbon is the capital of Portugal. It is the biggest city in the country, one of the oldest cities in the world, and one of the least visited of the European capitals. That doesn’t mean it lacks exciting things to do, interesting history or beautiful scenery. It boasts one of the mildest climates in Europe and includes stunning beaches and dramatic natural landscapes. The Tagus (Tejo) is the largest river and its estuary at Lisbon hosts various ships from around the world. It is also one of Europe’s least expensive capital cities and offers exceptional value for food and public transport.
The semester Partnership Program at Lisbon's Universidade Catolica Portuguesa's (UCP) is ideal for students interested in living and studying in one of the oldest, beautiful and most affordable port cities in Europe. The program enables you to study from a wide range of undergraduate courses taught in English including those in culture, social sciences, humanities and business
- Immerse in Portuguese culture and meet friendly locals in one of Europe’s least expensive capital cities.
- Live and study near the stunning coastline and beautiful sandy beaches.
- Explore the sloping, cobblestone streets via Lisbon's well-known and colorful trams.
- Visit historical and famous sights including the Elevador de Santa Justa, Castelo de São Jorge, and the waterfront Belém.
- Be inspired and awed by the exceptional ornate architecture throughout the city.
USAC Scholarships and Financial Aid
USAC awards over $2 million in scholarships and discounts each year to assist students with their study abroad expenses.