KEI Abroad in Edinburgh, Scotland

Scotland Flyer 2018 (Front)
Scotland Flyer 2018 (Front)
Scotland Flyer 2018 (Back)
Scotland Flyer 2018 (Back)

Edinburgh is one of Europe's most beautiful cities. From the Old Town's medieval castle to the New Town's neoclassical architecture, the city offers a constantly changing perspective. Edinburgh is a city of pubs, cafes and restaurants filled with writers, artists and comedians. In the words of Robert Louis Stevenson, Edinburgh is “a dream in masonry and living rock.”

Destiny

Time of my life!

I studied abroad in Edinburgh, Scotland for about 3 and 1/2 months. Before leaving I had no idea where the journey would take me but I am so glad I did it! I spent 8 months preparing for my trip, anxiously awaiting my departure. Not only would I be leaving my home, family and friends, but I would be completely on my own in a foreign country. The nerves were so real! KEI Helped me every step of the way and looking back, I wish I would have studied abroad sooner so I could have done it more! Scotland is gorgeous, the people are so kind and are good fun, and the food is awesome! I definitely recommend this program!

About KEI Abroad

Founded in 1997, The Knowledge Exchange Institute (KEI) believed that studying abroad with discipline-specific studies and professional development goals would better enhance the traditional cultural exchange and liberal arts approach. KEI's programs...